Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Cause Marketing King

After much pleading from several esteemed colleagues, I have locked myself in my bathroom and made some
profound revelations which I've bound into a proposed manuscript entitled "Have You Ever," (A dialogue between Me, Myself and I over Other People.)

I thought I would take a moment to give you a sneak peak into some of my personal observations, epiphanies and revelations that let me know I'm not the only abnormal person left on earth.....

Have You Ever watched a woman put on her face in the morning while driving through traffic.......

Have you Ever watched the faces of an audience receiving a "snow" job from a "career" politician and they know it's a "snow" job!

Have You Ever noticed a person walking a dog and the animal had a strange resemblance to the person?

Have You Ever been driving on a street or highway minding your own business and someone comes up next to you and gives you "The Bird" (the Finger), for no apparent reason?  And finally.......

Have You Ever called your Mate or Mistress by a previous woman's name?

Kindly reply to this blog by letting me know what you think about my new book and I'll keep you updated daily with tidbits from "Have You Ever!"


3 comments:

  1. YES! I'm ready for it so bring it on Tay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inquisitive questions. Ready for the insight of your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Tayari! I agree with Yvette! I want to know what you think:)

    ReplyDelete